Monday, October 15, 2012
Urgh! Someone just kill me now
There are those people that you see and smile, those you see and want to cry. You see some people, and they warm your heart, then others, who will break it. But you know which people are the worst to see? The ones that manage to evoke mixed emotions. You see them and you want to love them, and hurt them at the same time, because that's exactly what they did to you! Guess which type of person I saw today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat
Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...
-
Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...
-
Watch <br> Watch out for this EPIC movie!!!
-
When I got home yesterday, was pretty tired. The lack of sleep the previous night was definitely taking it's revenge! So I locked my do...
No comments:
Post a Comment