Saturday, December 29, 2012

Is 2013 your year?

3 days to the new year! Anyone else think 2013 is going to be their year? All these hopes and dreams and aspirations we have for the year approaching (as we always do). I remember thinking the very same about 2012. "Oooh 2012 is so going to be MY year." Yeeeah I guess it partly was, and also wasn't.

2013, however, will be different! Why? Well...it all begins with me completing my masters before March, moving to cape Town, starting my PhD at UCT before the end of March, and living my life (according to my rules)!

This also means:


SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We all need our own space now and then, and for the first time in 23 and a bit years, I will be getting mine!
So yes, 2013 will be a year of change, independence and hope (lots of it!). 

Anyone else going to be experiencing drastic changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...