Sunday, September 8, 2013

Worth a listen: Jay Tryer!

So a few days ago, Lynette Creswell (the author of Sinners of Magic and Betrayers of Magic) told me about a musician Jay Tryer, sending me a link to a Youtube video of his. She thought I would like him, especially with him being such a looker. And she was right! This 18 year old is not only a handsome young man, but oozes talent! I absolutely loved his cover of Roar (by Katy Perry)! It's still the same awesome feeling you get when listening to Katy Perry, with an added freshness (if you catch my drift!). He's covered many songs and you can read more about him and listen to these songs by going to his website --->http://www.jaytyrermusic.com/. He's also on Twitter @jdtryer and you can find him on FaceBook! SO go support him! :)

And if you'd like to learn more about the lovely Lynette Creswell, go follow her on Twitter @creswelllyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...