Friday, September 27, 2013

Yet another useless individual...

So I have been flat-hunting for some time now (it has been a complete fail!). Not only are apartments ridiculously expensive (I may be a Doctoral student, but I am still a STUDENT!), but the agents I have dealt with have not been the most professional people around. I had an appointment with an agent to view an apartment yesterday, and was a tad excited about it. I had tried contacting  the agent during the day, just to confirm, and each time (all of 4 calls), she was unavailable. At the end of the day, my friend took me to the apartment complex, and upon finding no-one at the apartment, I once again tried to contact the agent. After being directed to two other people, she eventually answered my call, only to inform me that the place was no longer available for rent and that they were "trying to get a hold of everyone to inform them" (I received this e-mail shortly after the call). Long story short, a waste of our time, petrol and energy, and no apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...