Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My First Time!

Ok so it's not what you're thinking :P My first blog post! Hmmm so here it goes...
I planned out an entire day today: wake up early, clean up, read three articles on malaria, work on a chapter of my thesis, and finally, work on the second chapter of my novel. How much of my wonerful list have I achieved? Two! The first two!

The long weekend was lovely though! Spent a few nights with family in the North Coast, Blythedale. The beach was down-right awesome! I could really get used to living right next to the beach, falling asleep to, and waking up hearing the waves crashing and breaking against the rocks! Utter BLISS!

Hope everyone else had a relaxing long weekend too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...