Monday, June 18, 2012

Watching too much Supernatural?

Had a weird nightmare a few nights ago. There was some sort of demon living in my parents en-suite! It had human-like feet, and toe-nails painted red, which it waved under the door, as if to tease me. I don't remember much of what happened after, except that I ended up on a lawn, with some people, and we were were eating pizza. Pizza which I remember quite vaguely, and can still taste! (Weird, I know) But this pizza was amazing.  One was a triple decker, so yummy! The other had meat balls, and they didn't fall off while you took a bite. I'm still craving the pizzas, hoping to get some soon! A sfor the demon :? I think I'm glad the current season of Supernatural has ended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...