Friday, July 20, 2012

Let's get fit!

I am sooo out of shape! So, I will be attempting to get back into some sort of physical activiites in the very near future, and I encourage all of you to do the same! (If you have been just as lazy as I have been!!!) It will improve your life drastically! Exercise does after all release endorphins, and endorphins make you happy! And! You don't have to sign up with a gym, or get expensive equipment. Just look on the internet, and you can find exercises that you can do in the comfort of your own home, for as little time as you have (I know life an get pretty busy!). They range from as little as 5 minute work-outs a day to something more drastic as 45 minute work-outs. Take up some sport, or even dancing lessons! Just try it, and it will become a routine before you know it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...