Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Looong Day!

Wow! Today has been one busy and draining, day! (Productivity yet to be determined...).[won't mention the awkward, hurtful encounter with a stranger I used to know]. And the day is no close to ending :( I have 4 ELISA plates incubating (happily I hope) at 37 degrees, I have a substrate gel in another incubator, and my recombinant malaria protein dancing in a dialysis tube dress in some coupling buffer = LOTSA SCIENCE CRAP going on!
 
And will I be able to rest when I get home around 6 tonight? HA! Not if I want to graduate next year :( 

FRUSTRATED!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...