Monday, July 2, 2012

Love, Mom

My mom sent me this sweet e-mail a few nights ago...

 
 
 
 
We can pretend we are sharing a good cup of coffee,

             while enjoying.........GOD'S Blessings

If it stops with you, then the blessing will disappear. The blessing will
only keep working if it is continuously passed around. If you are a
recipient of a blessing, keep the blessing working by being the source
of blessing to other people
.


Every morning when I wake

And see the  sk y above
,
I softly say, "Good morning, Lord,
Bless everyone I love"


Right away I thought of you
And said a loving prayer,

That He would bless you specially,

And keep you free from care.

I thought of all the happiness
A day could hold in store,
I wished it all for you because
No one deserves it more
.  
I felt so warm and good inside,

My heart
was all aglow.
I know God heard my prayers for you
,
He hears them all, you know
.    

You have two choices...smile and close this page

Or pass this along
to someone else to spread the good feelings
You know what I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...