Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thrive in Africa|ONE

My sister sent this to me and I think it is news definitely worth spreading. So please take some time to read this post and follow the link. Thank you :)


In 2003 African leaders made a bold commitment in the fight against extreme poverty. However, while some have made notable progress, others have fallen short.

We need to send them a message that with concrete action 31 million Africans could be pulled out of poverty, while 12 million children on the continent could be saved from stunting.

Please join me in signing the petition right now at:

act.one.org/sign/thrive_africa/

With your help we can help we can break the vicious cycle of hunger and poverty.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...