Wednesday, August 22, 2012

=3 with Ray William Johnson

I started following Ray William Johnson (=3) on Twitter (no not stalking!), and this morning, he DMd (Direct messaged) me! Yes, I did stop what I was doing and had a lil mini freak out! Who wouldn't? While all he did was thank me for the follow, and he probably sends similar, if not that exact same message to all the tweeters who follow him (and that's cool), I commend him on he fact that he actually acknowledged the follow, something a lot of celebrities don't do. (Okay that was a looong sentence!)

=3 hosts weird, wacky, hilarious videos on Youtube  with Mr Johnson yapping away with AWESOME commentary. He's really good! Go check it out---> http://www.youtube.com/user/RayWilliamJohnson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...