Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Murder She Wrote actor William Windom dies

I re-tweeted a Huffington post twitter this morning, and must have still been half asleep, because when I had read it, I had thought that the main actress of Murder She Wrote (Angela Lansbury) had died. Thank goodness I decided to google before posting!!! It turns out, the actor William Windom, who played Dr. Seth on the show Hazlett has died at the age of 88. I remember him quite well now, looking at his picture. I used to watch Murder She Wrote ALL THE TIME! Mr Windoms' has played MANY roles in a multitude of films and series! He is one those people we can call a Legend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...