Sunday, August 12, 2012

The WIne Club Diaires...

I managed to get some novel writing done yesterday! :) So many ideas in my head, it's difficult to keep up!

Here's some of Chapter 2. Let me know if you guys like where it's going...

"
“I’m pregnant.” Peyton blurted out.
Alden stared at her, “Wow, wasn’t expecting that.” They both sat in silence now.
Peyton had been acting a little curious the past week, Alden thought to himself. She was sitting down now, palms faced down and resting on her lap. Alden took a seat next to her.
“That is great news,” Alden said, finally breaking the silence. He reached for her hands as he spoke, but she avoided them. “What’s wrong babe? I know you’re probably scared, but we will get through this. You and me, and Sarah. Everything is going to be...”
“I don’t know if it’s yours,” Peyton said, interrupting him. Alden looked at her, speechless. He opened his mouth to say something, but didn’t. The words were there, they just wouldn’t come out.
Peyton spoke again, “I’m sorry Alden. I really am, but it’s over.” Without looking at him even once, she got up and walked out, slamming the door behind her, and leaving a torn, extremely confused, broken-hearted Alden on the couch.
                                                                                                                                          "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...