Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Who's your sunshine?

I could be having the worst day ever, I could be depressed, or stressed, or just having one of those (you know what I mean) days, but there is always someone who will go the extra mile, to make me smile. There is always someone who will come to me, just to be in my company, just to make sure I'm alright, someone who will understand how I'm feeling, without even knowing what is wrong. People like these bring sunshine into my life, into our lives. Today is one of those days. And after a few warm hugs, and looking at notes/cards left by my sunshine people, and remembering how lucky I am, I feel much better already :)

I'm sure you have people like these in your lives, and were thinking about them while reading this. So go do what I'm about to do. Go give them a hug!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...