Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yummmmmy!!!

Coffee and chocolate, two of my FAVOURITE things. What could be better than that? BAR-ONE Coffee-infused chocolate you say? Well then you would be correct! My friend Lauren bestowed this piece of awesomeness upon me this morning, and if I take into consideration, the fact that I had a cup of coffee this morning, ate three pieces of Cadbury cashews and coconut chocolate, and am now consuming a huuuge mug of coffee, it would be safe to assume that by the time I do get to eating the yummy bar, I WILL be bouncing off walls!


My poor lab mates


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...