Monday, September 3, 2012

Movie review: What to expect when you're expecting

I like this one! A lot. It's a cute movie, that illustrates the good AND bad experiences encountered during pregnancy, for men AND women. I actually cried at some parts (yup I'm a crier!). An amazing star cast: for the guys: lots of lovely ladies from the sexy Cameron Diaz to the cute and quirky Elizabeth Banks, and for the girls: funny man Chris Rock to Hottie Chase Crawford (OMW he is amazingly all-round HOT!!!). This movie is a great watch! 

For more on the movie and cast---> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586265/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...