...because you have ruined them for me...
1. _ _ _ _ (I can't even type this one, it's a name)
2. Wimpy
3. Nino's
4. Port Shepstone
5. VW cars
6. silver cars
7. "be nice"
8. "I miss you"
9. "Don't you like what we do?"
10."I love your smile"
11."you make me smile"
12."your special friend"
13."angel"
14."Mr snake"
15. The mall
16. the darkroom
17. Weddings
18. Love
19. "happy time"
---post by anon.---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat
Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...
-
Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...
-
Watch <br> Watch out for this EPIC movie!!!
-
When I got home yesterday, was pretty tired. The lack of sleep the previous night was definitely taking it's revenge! So I locked my do...
No comments:
Post a Comment