Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What the Tweet?!

Okay, so what is up with the millions of parody accounts? I don't get why anyone would want to follow them :? They aren't the real deal!!! And what boggles my mind even more? People re-tweet their ridiculous tweets!

Then there's those annoying tweets, that also get re-tweeted, "Follow 'so and so' and I will follow you back!", or, "The next ten people who follow 'so and so' will get a mention" (oooh a whole mention, seriously???)

No offense to all of you who do this, but I honestly think it's dumb! 
Please tweet something worth tweeting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...