Monday, June 24, 2013

Just me in Cape Town...

Week 3 in Cape Town. I have unofficially joined my new lab, settled in nicely at my friends' place, and joined a gym! Since I haven't yet plucked up the courage to venture out alone, I've turned to baking! Not only does this result in some pretty good dishes (Yes, I'm THAT good!), but it also seems to have some endorphin-releasing effect on me too! :)

This afternoon will be the first time I actually attempt to go out by myself. My second day at gym :) SO wish me good luck and cross your fingers and toes I don't get lost and get home safely :)

Have a lovely Monday friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...