Friday, September 5, 2014

My hopping Pippin of joy :)

I recently got myself a new baby! (For those of you who don't know me very well, baby as in pet baby...not a human...although it feels like they're pretty much the same, other than the fact that I don't have to send her to school!)

So she is a dwarf rabbit...but I suspect she may have some Jersey Wooly genes in her.

My 3 month old ball of fur :)


Since getting her, I've had shoes damaged, pooped and peed on. My broom has been attacked and eaten, my chairs have been nibbled on, and my table, and Newton and Einsteins cage have been run into during her crazy (and apparently happy) moods. She eats almost anything, especially paper, and even ripped a bag to take out a steak bone... I am training and disciplining her slowly but surely :)

Nap-time
SO peaceful during nap time!
Just chilling...
Having a chew fest with Newton and Einstein ;)
Stretched out :)

Nom nom nom nom nom...
She turned her food into a bed...
Caught her eating the bristles...
Playboy bunny :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...