Monday, August 10, 2015

Minions!!!

I have been putting off watching this movie, mostly because of the negative reveiws that came back from some friends (not everyone likes the idea of a Minion movie without Gru and the girls). But last night, after some good pasta, Matt and I decided to give it a try! (We've watched Despicable Me 1 and 2 together, so it was fitting that we watched this together too...). We decided to go for the 3D option, best decision ever!
I LOVED IT! 

Here is the trailer if you have still not seen it (tsk tsk): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eisKxhjBnZ0

Yes it's a different take on the movie series, but sports a great cast! In my opinion, a great prequel! And its got Sandra Bullock!!! (Super major girl crush!). And when you meet Stuart (The musician), Kevin (The leader/hero), and Bob (The animal lover!), and follow them on their journey to find the best boss, you will just fall in love with these adorable little yellow 'uns! MY favourite, and the one I most relate to would definitley be Bob! :) Full of laughs and touching moments, very cute! Definitely a must-see! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...