Sunday, July 22, 2012

Buffet Breakfast!

This sunny Sunday morning was spent with my parents and sister at RJ's Restaurant. We had a buffet style breakfast, and every meal  prepared was delicious! When we were younger we would go for buffet style meals very often,  but as the years have gone by, I realised that I really cannot eat that much at one go, or like I used to. Even eating smaller portions and waiting a bit, before the next meal, is a misssion. So I am now stuffed, and will probably be skipping lunch! Nevertheless, It was a good morning spent with family :)

Hope you are all having a lovely morning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...