Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just Shut up! and SAVE!

I am so tired of hearing complaints from so many people (especially those close to me!) about not having enough money! I admit, times are difficult, but in every situation I have come across, I can say with no doubt, that the complainant really is not poor money-wise, rather poor thought-wise! They purchase things they don't need (Okay I admit to doing this now and then, but I don't complain), go out more than they should be, and fail to save money for the future or even for that rainy day. Yes, sometimes you feel like getting something you shouldn't, and you shouldn't feel restricted all the time, life is meant to be lived and enjoyed. Just be smart about what you do with your money.

A few weeks ago I had gone to CNA and was determined to buy a jewellery making kit. My younger cousin was with me, and gave me a stern look, before saying, "Do you really need this cuz? Why don't you put it down, walk around a bit, and think about it?" I didn't buy it that day. I said if it were still there, the next time I shopped at CNA, I would take it, and I did!

I am on my way to becoming more money-smart! You should do the same! 

Love your money!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...