Monday, November 19, 2012

I've been a Bad blogger

Okay I have been very bad! I haven't blogged in days. Not because I didn't want to though! I have been sooo busy with too many things, and blogging has taken a bit of a backseat (so has my novel!). SO until I get my life together, I won't be blogging as regularly as I like. I will try to put up the remainder of the 30 Day Fatburner diet menus as well as the recipes. It really is a great diet! In conjunction with exercise, and cutting down on junk, I lost 4 kgs in less than 4 weeks :) And I really do feel so much better :) So if you can, follow some of the menus, use some of the recipes, cut down just a little on the junk food, and get some exercise into your life. It makes such a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...