Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Long weekend home :)

I was missing home sooo much (especially my Toby!) that I decided to go home for the long weekend! I've only been in Cape Town for about 2 months now, and I didn't expect to miss everyone so much! Being home with my family and seeing all of my friends after two months was just amazing! I guess when you're away from the people you care about, you learn to appreciate them more when you see them again. My parents spoiled me so much! And while my Toby didn't bark at me (so she did recognize me!), she wasn't super dooper excited either (probably cross with me for abandoning her!). On the flight home, I sat with an old man who had come to Cape Town to visit his daughters. We had a lovely chat and he bought me hot chocolate to celebrate my Masters results (post to follow). I love meeting friendly people on the plane! I didn't catch his name (I know, I'm terrible!) but I did snap a pic :) So thank you kind stranger for making my flight home a good one!

Kind stranger :)
Hope everyone else had an amazing long weekend as well! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...