Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A healthier lifestyle: Herbalife

My sister recently became a health coach for Herbalife (Herbalife SA or Herbalife International), and has asked me to spread the word to get more people to use Herbalife. I, myself, am not too familiar with the product from personal experience. From reading through the web pages and testimonials, and speaking to people who actually do use these products, I do believe these products can successfully enhance your lifestyle and health. So if you're not happy with your health and current lifestyle, and you're willing to make some changes, I suggest you look into this :)

Anyone who is interested should visit her Facebook (Lerissa Govender) or Twitter (@lariskyG) pages!

Herbalife 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...