Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cranium!

I LOVE board games! I have my favourites, but I enjoy 'em all! A game I had not played until a few weeks ago, has now become my favourite!!!

So it's called Cranium, and for those of you who have not heard of it, it's a combination of sharades, pictionary, 30 seconds, general knowledge, basically many games in one! It is loads of fun! You have to sketch while blindfolded, mould things from clay, use someone as a puppet...Doesn't that sound fun???

You can even create your own strange characters :)





I would definitely suggest investing in this game. It could turn a boring night into a great one in seconds! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...