Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Barristers Restaurant

I am still fairly new to Cape Town (it has only been about 11 months...), so when I find great places that are not too far from my flat, I get a little excited! Two weeks ago, I had lunch at Barristers Restaurant. The menu is a little pricey, but the food is really good!

My meal was quite tasty overall. I had a steak with livers and a side of wedges...The steak was really good! The livers were also nice, but the sauce was a little overpowering. I was very disappointed when I saw only 4 wedges on my plate...



Nish had a vegetarian dish...a huge mushroom with some good-looking veggies...

Anand had some roast beef with veggies...

and his friend had some steak...




So if you are looking for a good place to have lunch on a Sunday afternoon, try out Barristers Restaurant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...