Monday, May 26, 2014

Puppy loves :)

This post has nothing to do with romance, but everything to do with puppies (and this includes the big doggies too!). Yesterday morning, the Lucky Lucy Foundation held a Shed a Pound for a Hound shindig, in Pinelands, Cape Town. As I am still recovering from bronchitis, I did not participate in the fun run, but did go along to support this great cause...and I was NOT disappointed!


We did miss the dog show, but there were quite a few stalls (including the SA Guide Dogs Association For The Blind) and plenty of cute puppies around! (Many for adoption!) 

NB. I may have gone a little overboard with the pics :P

How adorable???
Just look at that little munchkin!
Just had to get a pic with this cute kid and his equally adorable puppy!
 
More cuteness up for adoption!



... there were books on sale FOR R5.00!!!

I naturally went a little crazy...


...And some delectable treats :) 

How cute is the puppy made from marzipan???

 

...and raffles!

I actually won one of the raffles! The prize was some dog food and treats, but I donated them to the Lucky Lucy Foundation as it's going to be a while until I see my puppy again.

NB. the flying hair...the wind was not being nice to me...

and lots of puppy cuddles :)


There are so many puppies and older doggies up for adoption at The Lucky Lucy Foundation. If you can provide them with a loving and stable home, please don't hesitate to contact the foundation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...