Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Movie review: Hotel Transylvania

Last week I came across the a few reviews for Hotel Transylvania, the animation movie by Adam Sandler. I actually did not come across any good ones, and that surprises me! I really enjoyed the movie! I did watch it in 3D with my sister and cousin :) (quality time with my sister before she leaves!). Selena Gomez, Kevin James Ceelo, are just a few of the awesome people involved in this movie! Cute, lovable characters, and lots of laughter :) Just a dad stopping at nothing trying to protect his baby girl :) go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...