Friday, April 5, 2013

Beware of e-mail Hackers!

Three nights ago, my cousin BBMd me telling me she could not find my blog, and it had been removed. I thought she was kidding at first, until she told me that my Google plus account had also been removed. She also kept saying this had better not be an April fools joke. So naturally, I began to worry. We eventually found out the reason my accounts had been disabled and removed. It was all because of some "irregular activity from kazakhstan." Anyway, I did get worried because I obviously have personal information contained in my accounts, and no one would really appreciate their accounts being hacked in any case! When I eventually did sort out my account, I noticed that a weird e-mail had been sent to a few of my contacts! So I thought I'd share this with you, so you guys can be aware and careful when exchanging e-mails. There are some very disturbed people out there! I am glad though, that when "irregular activity" occurs, Gmail does attend to the matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons in catlife-Guest post by Tami the cat

Meow fellow felines My name is Tami. I am a shorthaired domestic tabby who was abandoned, until the lovely hoomins (aka humans-these are...